–If you filled out an application and have not received an offer and you would like to follow up with us about it please contact 603-664-2221
Support has closed for the 2020 season –
Factory Connection supports Amateur and Professional level riders in all aspects of Off-road racing. We are currently looking for racers and riders that are going to represent the Factory Connection name in a positive manner. It is not just about winning races it is about sharing your experiences of using Factory Connection Suspension with others and promoting the Factory Connection Brand to the best of your ability.
As a Factory Connection sponsored Athlete we would like you to provide feedback on local tracks and how your suspension is performing and we will require you to use and promote Factory Connection Products and Services whenever possible across your Social Media Platforms and any other Podium or Media opportunities that may arise.
We accept applications for the Rider Support Program from Sept 1st – December 31st each season. Sponsorship can be obtained through the Factory Connection on-line application that is available from this page while the program is open.
Current Support Riders must re-apply each year as Rider Support is not automatically carried over.
What is Required to Apply?
- You must be an active off-road motorcycle racer with a regular racing schedule.
- You need to list a minimum of 3 overall event results from previous year that can be verified or provide a sufficient reason for not having any recent results.
- We need to know bikes, class and events you intend to run during the next season.
- We would like to know your expectations and goals for upcoming racing season.
- 5. Previous support riders: we would like to know all the referrals you sent to us during the past 12 months.
- All Applicants must completely fill out all fields of the application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Acceptance into Program!
We will contact you via email to let you know if you are accepted into the Factory Connection support program. If you are not being accepted we will contact you and let you know why. If you do not hear from us within 20 days of submitting your application please contact us via phone or email.
If you receive an offer of support, please read the contract carefully. If you have questions, please contact us. If you agree to the terms you can accept the offer of support and become a Factory Connection sponsored rider.
Thank you for your interest in Factory Connection.